The majority of clean installations of GotoRisk can be delivered within 24 – 48 hrs for a cloud based delivery. Where local hosting is required, a defined timetable will be agreed.
We are able to white label the application so that your branding can be used across GotoRisk.
The system requires a browser that supports 128 bit SSL for secure communication. It has been tested with Microsoft Edge, Mozilla Firefox version 25+, Chrome version 34+, and Safari version 5+ (all in the Microsoft Windows environment). Although other browsers/platforms may also work they have not been tested, and as such are not supported.
GotoRisk is able to integrate with any database or application. Data can also be migrated from existing applications into GotoRisk to avoid duplication in licensing costs and improved efficiencies of using the integrated modules.
GotoRisk is cloudbased and can be accessed on any device anywhere, enabling the management of risk from everywhere. If localised hosting is required, we are able to support this as well.
- 144 Fatal Injuries to workers
- 555,000 Non Fatal Injuries to workers
- Slip, trip, fall on same level – 31%
- Falls from Height – 26%
- Struck by moving vehicle – 18%
- 1,135,000 Criminal Damage and Arson
- 3,648,000 Fraud
- 82,566 Robbery
- 4,639,343 Burglary
- 1,402,354 Violence
There are 90 regulators operating in the UK and laws are continually being reviewed or introduced. Learn More
- 154 bills have been raised in 2017/18 to Parliament
- Flooding, and managing it, cost the UK around £2.2 billion each year
- Median full-time weekly earnings increased 3.5% compared with 2017, to £569